Saturday, August 27, 2011

Into The Woods...Again...

It's been so exciting for me to learn some new editing software.  I had posted these pictures before but have now added some fun effects and adjusted the colors even more so they really pop!  For me computer editing is something I use to bring out the beauty that is already in the scene.  If you have pictures you would like edited I would be happy to do so!  It's amazing what a few little corrections can add...




My two favorites from this shoot...













Feeding the ducks!
The Running Man!

A few more of the little Lady In The Water...



My edits include making the colors warmer, improving the lighting, changing the picture to black and white or sepia (which requires additional lighting editing,) vignetting or antiquing the photo, cropping to improve the focus of the photo, glowing and bokeh effects, basic blemish removal and skin improvement, and others upon request.  Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the fourth picture down! Your daughter looks like a little fairy princess! :)

    ReplyDelete