Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family Fun!!

I've had several photo sessions this past week and am working on getting my posts caught up now! :)  The following pictures were from a casual photo session of a wonderful family feeding the ducks.  They had expressed they wanted a formal portrait later in the Fall but we both thought a casual session now would help prep the kids for their future formal portrait.  I had SO MANY favorites in just 40 minutes!  Capturing kids spending time with their parents, doing something they enjoy is so rewarding.  We ended up doing the slide show of images to the song "You've Got A Friend In Me" from Toy Story.  The lyrics definitely fit this family-  see for yourself!

















And a little closer...

Aren't they cute?  Remember, for the month of September all photo sessions are free!  That's right.  As I'm trying to build my portfolio, I hope my friends and fans can help me do that, and that I can give you some precious pictures!  Please contact me for a session!  Thanks, Eva
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment