Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Super Birthday Party!!

My little boy just turned 4!  It was a little challenging but really fun to be host, mommy and photographer!  I'm looking forward to scrapbooking these!  Here are my faves, the link to the entire album and a SURPRISE at the end of this post!!!
Remember, all photo sessions in the month of September are FREE!  I'm expanding my portfolio and would love to have your family's pictures in there.  So contact me at evamelissaphotography@yahoo.com for a 30-40 minute photo session, a cd with edited images and a slideshow keepsake, and all rights to use your pictures however you wish!  I'm so excited about the other photos I'll be posting in the next couple days so I hope you'll check back soon!  And please watch for the surprise at the end of this post!  Thanks! -Eva :)



You can tell he was really wanting this...




I asked him to smile here and he kind of did...

...and then he REALLY did. LOL


Showing me their Super Hero muscles!
My daughter continues to show off her super strength! :)



Attacking the pinata!


Posted by Picasa 
I always make a slide show with the photos from a session that's 30 minutes or longer for you to have as a keepsake.  I've decided to start posting some of these too so you can see everything you get with one of my photo sessions.  You lose the clarity watching it through the blog.  SO, it's also posted on my Eva Melissa Photography Facebook page!!! Just search for it and it's the only video post on my wall.  Please "Like" my page and spread the word!  Thanks and either way you watch it I hope you enjoy the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment