Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Love...

One thing that always left me frustrated when taking family portraits in store studios was the limited options.  I'm an artist and I like being creative, trying bold colors sometimes, and more natural tones others.  It felt like these options were rarely available, and if they were they cost a lot more.
I take pride in giving you two versions of every picture in your session.  Sometimes a picture looks better in color, sometimes it looks better in sepia, sometimes it looks better with a color focus and black and white surrounding...you get the idea.  I do this because it gives you the freedom to get creative with how you hang your pictures...



...because the same picture can evoke a different mood or story depending on the colors...





 
 


...and finally, different color options make for great picture collages and scrapbook pages! :)





I've decided to start offering picture collages of your session at only a dollar a page.  These look great framed, in an album or as a custom greeting card cover.  You get all rights to the images at no extra charge!  Please contact me at evamelissaphotography@yahoo.com if you would like some of your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment