Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sisters

I had the chance to photograph two adorable little girls!  We did some shots together and individual portraits too...



It's always good to try the same picture at a different angle...it's the view that makes all the difference!
When it works with the picture, I always try to give both a color option and sepia or black and white.  In this case, I think both turned out beautifully.
I do my best to take some more creative shots during each photo session.  It's great to have pictures of our kids looking at the camera and smiling, but there is so much more to a child than just their smile!  And I want to capture that!  It could be their lady-like style...
 
...sweet spunkiness, or free-spirit!  All of these were taken in 40 minutes, and the cd was delivered the next day.  Thanks so much ladies for sharing your sweet personalities and smiles with me! 
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment