Friday, October 5, 2012

Baby Month! Only $30!


Hi Friends!  Summer has been so busy! :)  Now that the kids are back in school, I'm excited to get my blog up to date with some of the adorable families I've been privelleged to photograph. 

This month all Baby Portraits (6 months and under) are only $30!  For this low price I take the pictures either at your own home, like the ones in this post, or at your favorite park.  You usually get between 15 and 20 different images, but I always provide each image 2 different ways stylistically (sepia, black and white, color burst...) So you are really looking at 30-40 different images!  And like always, the rights to the images are yours to share and print. :)

This little angel was only a week old when I took her pictures, so it was great to be able to stay in the comfort of her own home.  My next post will show the fun options for outdoor baby photography...

Call or text 208-608-0690 for your baby session! :)  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! -Eva
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment