Friday, April 5, 2013

A Family With Twin Seniors!

Hello Friends!  It's been a while since I've posted, but I am SO excited to announce that I am finally settling in at our new place here in Nampa and it is beautiful!  There is a field, a red barn, fences, white out-buildings- all sorts of great spots for photos!

Also, in case you haven't noticed, Eva Melissa Photography is now Forget-Me-Not Fotography!  I am excited to be in a location where I can have a sign in front of my home (but one that doesn't have my first name on it LOL) and spread the word about the services I feel so lucky to be able to offer.

I will get some portraits I've done recently on my property posted, but first some catch-up...

Here's a wonderful family I was lucky enough to take pictures of that has 2 seniors this year! As well as 2 sets of twins!








 I always love doing some pictures of the parents, as well as a silly one of the whole family!  Good times! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment